Bates 6" Code 6 SZ
The Bates 6" Code SZ is a multi-functional tactical boot capable of withstanding constant abuse both in the field and in the workplace. Designed with an athletic cement construction and rugged leather and nylon upper, this boot blends the flexibility and comfort of a running shoe with the essential protection of reliable tactical footwear. Bates' ultra-lightweight design features a phylon midsole that significantly reduces weight and provides all-day cushioning. There is also a removable dual-density cushioned insert for added comfort. An external shank offers rigid lateral arch support and torsional rigidity, while the padded collar and vapor mesh tongue reduce chafing and promote a stable fit. The V-Fit lacing system ensures foot security, while a YKK nylon side zipper makes removal quick and easy.
Features of Bates 6" Code 6 SZ
- Height: 6"
- Upper: Lightweight leather and nylon
- Outsole: Rugged rubber with slip resistance
- Midsole: Lightweight phylon
- Dual-density removable cushioned insert
- Athletic cement construction
- External shank
- Thermoplastic polyurethane enhanced print
- Padded collar for comfort
- Breathable vapor mesh tongue
- Ergonomic flex points along upper
- V-Fit comfort lacing system
- YKK nylon side zipper with Neoprene security cover