Bates 8" Code 6 SZ
For superior, all-terrain protection in a lightweight, high-performance frame, Bates presents the 8" Code 6 SZ. The athletic cement construction promotes a flexible, comfortable gait, while the leather and nylon upper offers optimal foot protection and long-lasting durability. A slip-resistant rubber outsole provides superior traction on any surface and grips well in wet conditions. The ventilated vapor mesh tongue and padded collar ensure a cool, dry environment for maximum breathability and comfort. The cushioned phylon midsole works in tandem with the dual-density insole and external shank to deliver optimum arch support and shock absorption for softer landings and energy return. This boot also features a YKK nylon side zipper with a neoprene zipper cover for convenience.
Features of Bates 8" Code 6 SZ
- Height: 8"
- Athletic cement construction
- Leather and nylon upper with enhanced TPU print
- Rubber outsole with slip resistance
- Cushioned phylon midsole
- Removable dual-density cushioned insole
- External shank for lateral arch support
- Padded collar with targeted ergonomic flex points
- Ventilated vapor mesh tongue
- V-Fit comfort lacing system
- YKK nylon side zipper with neoprene cover for security
- Designed on a women's last