Bates 8" ST SZ
Featuring an athletic cement construction that provides superior all-day comfort and a flexible, functional fit, the Bates 8" ST SZ boot is a benchmark in tactical efficiency. The full-grain leather and ballistic nylon upper is designed to handle treacherous conditions in any climate, while protecting feet from water, mud, ice and dirt. The slip-resistant rubber outsole maintains traction on any surface and grips well on uneven, rocky or mountainous terrain. There is a removable cushioned insert that absorbs shock and delivers long-lasting comfort to reduce overall foot fatigue when standing or running for extended periods of time. With 200 grams of Thinsulate insulation for low temperatures and a steel toe for added protection, this boot endures in the harshest climates. This model also has a side zipper that lets you rapidly put on and take off the boots.
Features of Bates 8" ST SZ
- Height: 8"
- Athletic cement construction
- Full-grain leather and ballistic nylon upper
- Rubber outsole is slip resistant
- Removable cushioned insert
- 200g Thinsulate insulation
- Steel toe meets ASTM F2413-05 rating
- Side zipper for convenience