Bates Delta-9 Desert
The Bates Delta-9 Desert is ideal for any personnel who spends long hours on his or her feet. It features a cement construction, a design similar to athletic styles, that creates lightweight shoes that are nice and flexible to boot. With Bates' Individual Comfort System (iCS), you can find your Goldilocks fit: not too cushy, not too firm, but just right. A disk lets you pick how responsive or plush the underfoot feeling is so you can maximize your comfort. The disk is designed directly into the boots' midsoles and can rest in one of four zones that differ depending on which kind of comfort experience you are looking for.Features
- Height: 9"
- Soft toe
- Upper is Wolverine Warrior Leather and ballistic nylon
- Insole is removable
- Vibram Mutant rubber outsole is slip-resistant
- Cement construction
- Individual Comfort System Technology
- Firm Zone: More energy return and all-day comfort guaranteed
- Outward Zone: Outward tilt is minimized and a natural walking motion and stability is encouraged
- Cushion Zone: Heel cushioning and shock absorption are maximized
- Inward Zone: Inward tilt is minimized and a natural walking motion and stability is encouraged
Bates Delta boots are outfitted with premium iCS (Individual Comfort System) technology. Designed to maximize individual comfort and fit, iCS technology integrates disks into a shoe's midsole in order to customize four different zones: firm zone, outward zone, cushion zone and inward zone. Along with superior comfort, this style also includes an interior mesh lining for increased breathability, a slip-resistant outsole and an athletic cement construction. The Delta is available in nine-inch, eight-inch and six-inch heights. The combination of these features creates quality boots for ultimate performance in a variety of situations.