Bates USMC Durashocks HW
Designed for use in the United States Marine Corps, the Bates USMC Durashocks HW provides the durability and comfort needed in a military boot. The upper is made with Wolverine Warrior Leather and 1,680 denier nylon to resist dirt, oil and water. The interior is lined with breathable materials to keep your feet cool when operating in hot climates. Using direct attach construction and a Vibram rubber lug outsole, these boots are made to withstand the rigorous demands of military professionals. These boots fall under Bates' 30-day Comfort Guarantee, meaning if you're not satisfied with the fit of these boots, you can return them to Bates within 30 days of purchase for a full refund.
Features of Bates USMC Durashocks HW
- Height: 8"
- Upper: 1,680 denier nylon and Wolverine Warrior Leather that resists oil, water and dirt
- Outsole: Vibram rubber lug
- Long-lasting direct attach construction
- Uses Bates DuraShocks shock absorbing technology for superior comfort
- Soft toe
- Lined with breathable materials
- Assembled in USA
- Hot weather boots
- This boot falls under Bates' 30-day Comfort Guarantee. If you're not satisfied with the fit of these boots, send them back to Bates within 30 days of purchase for a full refund