Belleville 300 DES ST
With the Belleville 300 DES ST boot, Belleville built the comfort and performance of a running shoe into a military boot. Using the same Vanguard sole construction found in running shoes, these boots allow you to achieve peak performance and comfort without weighing you down. The steel toe meets ASTM F2412-11 and F2413 impact standards and is EH rated for a safe, durable boot that is ready to tackle any challenge you may face. The cushioned polyurethane midsole absorbs shock and provides stability for navigating rugged terrain or intense environments. Both Berry and AR 670-1 compliant, these boots are built for combat or any other serious situation you may face. Made in USA.
Features of Belleville 300 DES ST
- AR 670-1 compliant
- Berry compliant
- Height: 8"
- Steel toe is EH rated and meets ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 requirements for impact and cushioning testing
- Removable polyurethane insole
- Upper made with full-grain cowhide leather and nylon fabric
- Vanguard sole construction used in running shoes
- Highly cushioned polyurethane midsole
- Vibram Sierra outsole made with 100% rubber
- Made in USA