Belleville 330 DES ST
Approved for flight by the United States Navy and United States Marine Corps, the Belleville 330 DES ST delivers the perfect balance of protection and comfort. This hot-weather boot features an ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 certified steel toe, and are lined with antimicrobial materials to fight against the growth of foot odor and bacteria. The upper is made with a blend of full-grain cowhide leather and WT-2 flight-approved fabric that is guaranteed to hold up in intense situations. With Vanguard sole construction that combines a cushioned polyurethane midsole with a 100% rubber Vibram Chevron outsole, these boots provide outstanding traction and minimal FOD. These boots are Berry compliant, exceeding all necessary aviation boot requirements.
Features of Belleville 330 DES ST
- Height: 8"
- US Navy and US Marine Corps flight approved
- Berry compliant
- ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 certified and EH rated steel toe
- Upper made with full-grain cowhide leather and WT-2 flight approved fabric
- Antimicrobial lining reduces odor and bacterial growth to keep feet healthy
- Removable polyurethane insole for additional comfort
- Vanguard sole construction merges a 100% rubber Vibram Chevron outsole with a cushioned polyurethane midsole for maximum comfort and minimized FOD
- Made in USA