Belleville 340 DES ST
Built to keep your feet cool in the hottest conditions, the Belleville 340 DES ST is tough, comfortable and supportive. This no-nonsense boot guards against numerous safety hazards. The upper is made with flesh-side out, full-grain cattlehide leather and blended Nomex fabric for durability and flame-resistance. These boots also boast a steel toe that meets ASTM safety standards for impact and compression resistance. The innovative Vanguard sole construction combines a rubber Vibram Sierra outsole and a cushioned polyurethane midsole to deliver maximum comfort and performance. For additional comfort, an antimicrobial lining eliminates the growth of odor-causing bacteria, keeping your feet fresh and healthy. Proudly made in the United States, these boots won't let you down.
Features of Belleville 340 DES ST
- Height: 8"
- U.S. Navy and U.S. Marine Corps flight approved
- Berry compliant
- ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 certified and EH-rated steel toe
- Upper made of flesh-side out, full-grain cowhide leather and flame-resistant blended Nomex fabric
- Removable polyurethane insole provides cushioned comfort
- Vanguard sole construction uses a 100% rubber Vibram Sierra outsole and a cushioned polyurethane midsole for maximum performance
- Antimicrobial lining fights the growth of odor-causing bacteria
- Made in USA