Belleville 340 DES
The Belleville 340 DES is the first hot weather flight and combat vehicle boot approved by the U.S. Army. Thanks to leather and Nomex blended flame resistant fabric in the upper, these boots won't combust or melt, giving you the protection you need around extreme flame temperatures. Using Vanguard sole construction, these boots combine a rubber Vibram Sierra outsole with a cushioned polyurethane midsole for maximum comfort and stability. The antimicrobial lining eliminates the growth of odor-causing bacteria, keeping these boots fresh and your feet healthy. Extremely durable and comfortable, these boots will give you comfort and support in hot conditions.
Features of Belleville 340 DES
- U.S. Army Flight and Combat Vehicle approved
- Berry Compliant
- Height: 8"
- Upper: Full-grain cowhide leather and Nomex blended flame resistant fabric
- Insole: Removable polyurethane
- Outsole: 100% rubber Vibram Sierra
- Midsole: Cushioned polyurethane
- Vanguard sole construction
- Anti-microbial lining eliminates growth of odor-causing bacteria
- Made in USA