Belleville 550 ST
Standing at 8" tall to meet the military standard, the Belleville 550 ST is U.S. Marine Corps certified and displays the EGA emblem with pride. This combat boot is constructed to be tough enough for battle while providing the comfort of a running shoe. It features a steel toe and Cordura nylon and cowhide leather uppers for protection, as well as a Vanguard premium cushioning sole system platform to provide your feet with comfort and support. The Vibram outsole guarantees superior grip and support on many terrains. The Belleville 550 ST has one purpose—to be as tough, action-ready and versatile as the Marines who wear it. In combat and in training, you can feel confident that the 550 ST is the apex of durability and support. Made in USA.
Features of Belleville 550 ST
- Made in U.S.A. and Berry Compliant
- USMC Certified: Certification No.150M22-00460-6-01
- Height: 8"
- Upper: full grain cowhide leather & nylon fabric
- Vanguard sole construction combines cushioned polyurethane midsole with 100% rubber Vibram Sierra outsole
- Insole: polyurethane, removable
- Steel toe is ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 certified and EH rated