The Belleville 590 is a lightweight and functional tactical boot engineered to provide optimal foot protection and to stay comfortable in high temperature climates. The unique Vanguard sole construction is an industry standard in stability, combining a cushioned polyurethane midsole and a rugged, all-terrain rubber Vibram Sierra outsole to ensure flexibility, lateral arch support and traction on any surface. A multi-directional lug pattern along the sole enhances grip for handling rocky or uneven terrain. This lightweight model promotes ventilation to keep feet dry and to prevent overheating during long periods of wear. There is also a removable polyurethane insole for added comfort and foot security.
Features of Belleville 590
- Height: 8"
- Full-grain cowhide leather and nylon upper
- Vanguard sole construction
- Durable 100% rubber Vibram Sierra outsole
- Cushioned polyurethane midsole
- Removable polyurethane insole
- Multi-directional lug pattern for traction
- USMC Certification #150M22-000540-6-49
- Made in USA
- Berry Compliant