Belleville 610Z ST
Belleville has been making since World War I, but when the company designs a new line of combat boots, they do not let tradition get in the way. Designed for hot weather, the Belleville 610Z ST represents a significant step forward in military footwear. It features a shock-absorbent polyurethane sole, full-grain sage green cowhide leather, Cordura nylon fabric, vents for draining and cooling, and a padded tongue and collar for extra comfort. The tough and durable outsole is slip-, heat-, flame-, and oil-resistant, not to mention hydrolytically stable. Once you wear this Air Force-approved boot in the field, you'll fully appreciate its reliability, stability, and traction. Made in USA.
Features of Belleville 610Z ST
- Height: 8"
- Upper: Leather and nylon
- Insole: Removable Polyurethane
- Midsole: MeraMax Polyurethane
- Outsole: MeraMax Polyurethane
- Steel toe is ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 certified and EH rated
- YKK coil zipper with auto-lock slider
- Vents for increased breathability and drainage to keep boots cool, dry and comfortable
- Made in U.S.
- Berry compliant