Belleville 639Z CT SZ
Designed for use in hot climates, lightweight Belleville 639Z CT safety boots provide comfort, protection and durability needed for tough operations. These boots provide superb protection from impact and electrical hazard with a composite toe that is ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 certified and EH rated and won't conduct cold or heat. They're constructed with a durable full-grain cowhide leather and nylon upper and a Vangard sole, which combines a Vibram Sierra outsole with a cushioned polyurethane midsole for a stable, comfortable ride. The lacing system and side zipper construction lets you lace the boots to the perfect fit, then use the side zipper to put on and remove the boots quickly.
Features of Belleville 639Z CT SZ
- Height: 8"
- Berry compliant
- Composite toe: EH rated and ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 certified
- Upper: Nylon and full-grain cowhide leather
- Outsole: Vibram Sierra 100% rubber
- Midsole: Cushioned polyurethane
- Insole: Removable polyurethane
- Vangard sole construction fuses the Vibram Sierra outsole with the polyurethane midsole
- Vislon side zipper featuring a security overlay
- Made in USA