The Belleville 700 boots are modern military footwear that blends the professional appearance and practical utility of a military boot with the comfort and flexibility of a running shoe. They adhere to the standard 8-inch military height requirement and are approved for flight by both the U.S. Army and the U.S. Air Force. The full-grain leather and nylon upper is supportive but tough and durable enough to withstand strenuous activity. The unique Vanguard sole construction blends a rugged, reliable all-rubber Vibram outsole with a cushioned, supportive polyurethane midsole for maximum support and protection. These heavy-duty boots also contain GORE-TEX waterproof technology that keeps feet dry in wet conditions and wicks away moisture for a comfortable fit. Made in USA.
Features of Belleville 700
- Made in USA
- Height: 8"
- Full-grain cowhide leather and nylon upper
- Vanguard sole construction
- Rubber Vibram Sierra outsole
- Cushioned PU midsole
- Removable PU insole
- GORE-TEX waterproof bootie construction
- Petroleum, oil and lubricant resistant
- U.S. Air Force and U.S. Army flight-approved
- Berry Compliant