Belleville 775 ST
When the weather is frigid and icy, put on the Belleville 775 ST to keep your feet warm. Using innovative Vanguard sole construction, the Vibram 360 Fire & Ice Sierra outsole is made from a special kind of rubber that won't harden in cold temperatures, allowing for superior traction on icy surfaces. The inside is heavily lined with 600g Thinsulate insulation and GORE-TEX waterproof fabric for a dry, warm environment that is much needed in the middle of winter. The steel toe is ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 certified for superior protection. Cold conditions won't stand a chance against the durability and features of these heavy-duty boots.
Features of Belleville 775 ST
- Berry compliant
- Height: 8"
- Steel toe is ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 certified and EH rated
- Upper made with full grain cowhide leather
- Bootie made with GORE-TEX waterproof fabric
- Vanguard sole construction provides superior traction in icy conditions by combining Vibram 360 Fire & Ice Sierra outsole with cushioned polyurethane midsole for maximum traction in icy conditions
- 600g Thinsulate insulation
- Removable polyurethane insole
- Made in USA