The Belleville 795 leather boots are ideal for keeping your feet dry and comfortable in wet and icy conditions. The full-grain cowhide leather and nylon upper is suited for any weather and offers solid support and a secure fit. Thinsulate insulation warms your feet and GORE-TEX lining technology makes sure no water enters the boot. The Vibram Fire and Ice Sierra outsole provides maximum grip through mud, snow or ice and does not harden like some traditional rubber soles. The boots' Vanguard sole construction also includes a cushioned, polyurethane midsole for additional comfort and support, as well as a similarly cushioned, removable insole. The mix of elemental protection, strong traction and comfort make this a great cold-weather footwear choice.
Features of Belleville 795
- Height: 8"
- Full-grain cowhide leather and nylon fabric upper
- Vanguard sole construction
- Vibram Fire and Ice Sierra outsole
- Cushioned polyurethane midsole
- Removable polyurethane insole
- GORE-TEX waterproof lining
- 200g Thinsulate insulation for superior warmth
- AR 670-1 compliant
- Made in USA and Berry compliant