Belleville 800 ST
Belleville 800 boots not only provide superior comfort and support, but are also U.S. Navy flight and flight deck certified. These American-made boots are built with a durable full-grain leather upper and the Vanguard sole construction system, which blends a strong-gripping rubber Vibram outsole with a comfortable, cushioned midsole and removable, polyurethane insole. The stable, waterproof leather upper protects your feet from the elements, while the polyurethane midsole provides support and encourages breathability. They are waterproof on the outside and feature a waterproof, GORE-TEX liner inside as well. The lacing system is simple and ensures a stable, secure fit. These are sturdy boots that can be used for work or travel and are flexible enough for everyday wear. Made in USA.
Features of Belleville 800 ST
- Height: 8"
- Full-grain cowhide leather upper
- Vanguard sole construction
- Rubber Vibram Chevron outsole for FOD minimization
- Cushioned polyurethane midsole
- Removable polyurethane insole
- Waterproof GORE-TEX bootie
- ASTM F2412-11, F2413-11 certified and EH rated steel toe
- U.S. Navy flight and flight deck approved
- Made in U.S.A. and Berry Compliant