Belleville F650 GTX ST
When you have to work in cold and wet conditions, the Belleville F650 GTX ST keeps your feet dry, comfortable and protected. These 8-inch boots are made with a waterproof GORE-TEX bootie that keeps out moisture and resists petroleum, oil and lubricants for ultimate protection. The Vanguard sole construction combines a rubber Vibram Sierra outsole with a cushioned polyurethane midsole, maximizing comfort and traction on a wide range of surfaces. A removable polyurethane insole provides additional cushioned comfort to the underfoot. Featuring an ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 certified steel toe, these boots stand up to impact and abrasion so you can focus on the task at hand.
Features of Belleville F650 GTX ST
- Height: 8"
- Berry Amendment compliant
- Steel toe is ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 certified and EH rated
- Upper: Nylon and full-grain cowhide leather
- Insole: Removable polyurethane
- Outsole: Rubber Vibram Sierra
- Midsole: Cushioned polyurethane
- Waterproof GORE-TEX bootie resists oil, petroleum and lubricants
- Vanguard sole construction
- Made in USA