Blackhawk Ballistic Ceramic Plate
The Blackhawk Ballistic Ceramic Plate is a tactical armor vest insert designed to protect wearers from high-velocity rifle threats. Engineered for optimal protection, these plates range from 3.3 pounds to 8.3 pounds based on the model and size. The core is constructed from a specialized high-density ceramic and backed with a strong composite of layered carbon fiber. It's finished with a black high-strength coating for a final layer of durability. The advanced monocoque construction applied to the structure of the plate provides a comfortable fit. Highly advanced and intended for military, law enforcement and special operation use, this insert plate will upgrade your armor for maximum protection.
Features of Blackhawk Ballistic Ceramic Plate
- Multi-curve armor vest insert plate (available in single-curve)
- 17 mm thickness
- High-density ceramic core
- Layered aramid fiber composite
- Black nylon anti-spall cover
- Body armor upgrade to protect from high-velocity rifle threats
- Hybrid monocoque construction
- Five-year warranty
- Made in USA
- Note: This is a restricted item. You must have valid identification proving you are a military, law enforcement, or security professional to purchase.