Blackhawk CQD Mark I Knife
Battle-tested and extremely sharp, the Blackhawk CQD Mark I Knife is reliable and tactically advanced. The blade is made of high-strength 440C stainless steel that is treated with a black PVD coating to cut through the toughest materials. The CNC machined aircraft aluminum handle delivers a sure grip. This knife also comes with several design features that makes it ideal for emergency preparedness or rescue missions, including a carbide glass breaker and a recessed seat belt or cord cutter. When the knife is not being used, the pocket clip allows for tip-down carrying on either the left or right side, so you always have rapid access to your blade.
Features of Blackhawk CQD Mark I Knife
- Overall length: 9.5"
- Blade length: 3.75"
- Blade made of ultra-strong 440C stainless steel
- Plain or partially serrated edge styles
- Black PVD blade coating for low reflection
- CNC machined aircraft aluminum handle
- Recessed seat belt or cord cutter
- Carbide glass breaker
- Pocket clip allows for tip-down carrying on your left or right side