Blackhawk CRG2 Cut Resistant Patrol Gloves w/Spectra
Blackhawk expanded their cut-resistant glove program to provide protection with a contemporary look, feel, and fit. Choose from the CRG1 with it's KEVLAR® reinforced palm, or the CRG2 which provides substantial cut protection to the entire hand with a Honeywell Spectra® blend liner. Both models feature an ergonomic pre-curved design with a flexible neoprene/spandex shell for maximum dexterity and tactility. Features include a reinforced thumb cradle, extremely durable synthetic leather palm, and pull-on loop for easy donning or attachment to caribiners. Brushed fabric on the back of the thumb can be used to wipe away perspiration. Adjustable hook and loop closure provides a comfortable, secure fit.
- High-level Spectra® blend cut resistant liner protects the entire hand
- Form-fitting ergonomic cut and flexible neoprene/spandex shell
- Durable synthetic leather palm
- Reinforced thumb cradle
- Pull-on loop for easy donning or attachment to caribiners
- Adjustable hook and loop closure for comfortable, secure fit.