Blackhawk Kalista II Knife
Designed by edged-weapons instructor Michael Janich, the new Kalista II is a state-of-the-art concealment knife specifically designed to support all styles of knife tactics and all knife grips. Its offset scalloped choils and textured G-10 handle slabs provide exceptional control and allow you to immediately orient the knife by tactile sense. Now hollow ground from AUS8A stainless steel and coated with a stealthy black PVD finish, the affordable Kalista II comes complete with the Total Concealed Carry Solution™ (TCCS™) concealment system. This versatile system supports more than 70 carry positions and includes an injection-molded nylon sheath, neck chain, inside-the-waistband belt loop, and both paddle and belt carry hardware. It is also compatible with all Blackhawk ! CQC holster mounting platforms.
- Blade Length: 3.300"/84mm
- Overall Length: 7.300"/185mm
- Blade Material: AUS8A stainless steel
- Blade Finish: Black PVD coating
- Edge type: Plain or partially serrated
- Handle Material: Textured G-10
- Sheath: Injection-molded nylon with TCCS concealment system hardware
- Comes complete with the TCCS hardware kit, including all components shown here, providing more than 70 different carry options.
- Optional Accessories: Kalista Replacement Sheaths (R1500003), TCCS Hardware Kits (R1500002), and CQC Speed Clip Platforms (38CL63)