Blackhawk Tatang Knife
Tatang is a Tagalog term of address reserved for only the most feared and respected martial artists. In honor of this proud warrior tradition, Blackhawk has made a knife that distills the savage cutting power of the traditional Filipino barong into a smaller, more versatile package. When gripped at the rear of the thermoplastic rubber handle, the weight-forward balance of the Tatang's black epoxy-coated 1085C tool-steel blade gives it tremendous reach and chopping power. Designed by edged-weapons expert Michael Janich, this incredible knife comes complete with a reinforced ballistic nylon sheath.
- Blade length: 8.600"
- Overall length: 13.500"
- Blade material: 1085C high-carbon tool steel
- Blade: Black epoxy coating
- Handle: Thermoplastic rubber with textured panels
- Sheath: Reinforced ballistic nylon
- Plain or partially serrated edge