Blackhawk UK-SFK Knife
The UK-SFK (United Kingdom Special Forces Knife) was designed specifically for Britain's elite special forces. Using their stringent specifications as a guide, Blackhawk !'s design team drew from the groundbreaking works of Col. Rex Applegate, W.E. Fairbairn, and Brent Beshara to create the ultimate combat dagger. The UK-SFK's broad, symmetrical blade is precision ground from premium D-2 tool steel for an exceptional combination of edge geometry, point strength, and penetration. Its integral crossguard and distinctive full-tang handle design are borrowed from Brent Beshara's XSF-1 dagger for outstanding strength and ergonomics. Every UK-SFK comes complete with an injection-molded nylon sheath specially designed to support vertical and horizontal wear on MOLLE gear and attachment to Blackhawk !'s drop-leg holster platforms. Meet the new standard in military knives—the UK-SFK.
- Blade Length: 6.220"/158mm
- Overall Length: 11.380"/289mm
- Blade Material: D-2 tool steel
- Blade Finish: Black epoxy powder coat or brushed satin finish
- Edge type: Plain edge only
- Handle Material: Textured G-10 scales
- Sheath: Injection-molded nylon with mounting plates for MOLLE or drop-leg platform attachment
- Optional Accessories: Sheath can be attached to CQC belt and paddle attachments for belt carry. These items must be purchased separately.