Blackhawk Velocity X3 Jump Pack
Specifically made to meet the specifications of the U.S. Special Forces, the Blackhawk Velocity X3 Jump Pack combines durable construction with high tactical functionality. Built from 1,000 denier nylon, this backpack features double taped edges and quad-stitched seams to ensure long-lasting durability. This versatile pack features several rows of S.T.R.I.K.E. webbing for attaching accessories and pouches, including threes rows on the removable waist belt. The inside of the bag provides 3,290 cubic inches of carrying capacity, with four tie down straps and eight tie down loops for securing your gear. This bag is compatible with a Blackhawk Hydration reservoir system, as well as the Blackhawk S.T.R.I.K.E. Cutaway Tactical Armor carrier.
Features of Blackhawk Velocity X3 Jump Pack
- Designed to meet U.S. Special Forces specifications
- Capacity: 3,290 cu in
- Main compartment: 22" x 13" x 8.5"
- Top front pocket: 18" x 13" x 2"
- Made of heavy-duty 1,000 denier nylon with double taped edges and quad-stitched seams
- S.T.R.I.K.E. webbing over the entire pack for accessory attachment
- Interior includes four equipment tie down straps and eight equipment tie down loops
- Main compartment is easy to access and features a front pocket and map pocket
- Detachable waist belt with three rows of S.T.R.I.K.E. webbing for a total of 12 slots
- Detachable, adjustable chest strap
- Bottom of the pack features a pull out protection flap with S.T.R.I.K.E. webbing
- Integrated single point release harness for fast removal
- Padded shoulder straps for comfortable carrying with dual adjustment metal hardware
- Eight external tie down loop locations for equipment lowering lines and light sticks
- Compatible with the Blackhawk Hydration reservoir system
- Supports Blackhawk S.T.R.I.K.E. Cutaway Tactical Armor carrier