Perfect for attaching to an improved outer tactical vest, a modular tactical vest or plate-carrier armor, the ArmorBak combines reliable CamelBak hydration technology with Direct Armor Attachment System Quick Release buckles for quick attachment and removal. Suited for rough environments, the three liter Mil-Spec Antidote Short reservoir is covered by thick, ultra-durable 500 denier Cordura ripstop, which prevents tears and heavy abrasion. There is a Quick Attach Pressure Strap that ensures a secure fit and adds stability when in motion. It also makes rinsing goggles and gear easier by stabilizing the drink tube. For high-quality hydration and lightweight durability, this pack is the ideal modular armor attachment.
Features of CamelBak ArmorBak
- Height: 16"
- Width: 10"
- Depth: 3"
- Total volume: 183 cu in
- Dry weight: 16 oz.
- Coyote approved for use with the Army OCP ACU
- 100 oz. Mil-Spec Antidote Short reservoir
- 500 denier Cordura ripstop construction
- Quick Attach Pressure Strap for maximum stability
- Direct Armor Attachment System Quick Release side-release buckles for quick attachment and removal