CamelBak ThermoBak 3L
Endorsed by the United States Marine Corps, the CamelBak ThermoBak 3L is a lightweight, hydration pack that provides storage space as well as reliable, easy-to-access hydration. A durable, Mil-Spec Antidote Long reservoir holds three liters of water for long missions or long hikes, while an additional eight liters of space gives you maximum storage for minimal weight. The signature Big Bite valve opening and PureFlow tube allow for high-flow water delivery with little effort. Side-release shoulder straps provide stability for long periods of walking, running or cycling and the mesh back panel ensures ventilation. There are D-rings along the pack for attachment to gear with MOLLE webbing, which makes it fully customizable. The pack features a side zipper for easy access and the durable ripstop Cordura and high-density nylon construction will make it through any mission.
Features of CamelBak ThermoBak 3L
- Mil Spec Antidote Long 100 oz. reservoir
- Length: 18"
- Width: 9.2"
- Depth: 5"
- Black and coyote approved for use with the Army OCP ACU
- Dry weight: 1.3 lbs
- 500 denier ripstop Cordura and 420 denier high-density nylon construction
- Insulated 5 mm closed-cell foam panel and hydration compartment
- 135 denier polyester lining
- Nylon webbing
- Big Bite valve
- Bite valve cover
- Insulated tube cover
- 42" PureFlow tube
- QL HydroLock Bite Valve Adapter
- Antidote fold-down air-light fillport
- Quick Link exit port and drink tube
- Drain hole on back panel
- Hook-and-loop strap management
- D-ring attachments for MOLLE vests or belts
- Integrated hook-and-loop name panel system
- Quick-release shoulder straps
- Adjustable sternum strap
- Side zipper for easy access
- Mil-Spec Antidote meets the USMC hydration system requirement for tensile strength, puncture resistance and burst resistance