Crimson Trace LG-405 Lasergrips
Built for use with Smith & Wesson J-Frame revolvers, the Crimson Trace LG-405 Lasergrips are the latest innovation in laser attachments. Leaving a 0.50-inch dot from 50 feet away, this product easily attaches to the grip of your firearm and uses an instinctive pressure activation. This means you only need to hold your firearm in a natural shooting grip to activate the laser sight and instantly improve your aim. This durable attachment is manufactured with a Polymer grip finish under a rubber overmold activation pad and also features an air pocket on top of the backstrap that reduces the feel of recoil up to 30 percent, keeping you focused on your target and not your hands.
Features of Crimson Trace LG-405 Lasergrips
- Attachment type: Grip replacement
- Material: Polymer
- Platform: Lasergrips
- Pressure activation mode
- Front activation location
- Factory sighted at 50'
- Leaves a dot of approximately 0.50" from 50'
- Laser visibility of approximately 0.50" in diameter from 50'
- Creates a 5mW red laser
- User adjustable windage and elevation
- Wrench size: 0.028
- Polymer grip finish with rubber overmold activation pad
- Powered with two #2032 batteries
- Battery life of over four hours
- Uses master on/off switch