Danner 10" Flashpoint GTX
Smokejumpers and other wildland firefighters depend on their boots to perform in the most dangerous and demanding conditions. That's why the improved, better-fitting Flashpoint II is built with fire retardant, triple-stitched leather, Nomex fire resistant stitching and a reinforced fire and abrasion resistant rubber heel and toe to stand up to the challenge. Danner wanted to give wildland firefighters and smokejumpers the toughest, safest boot that human hands could build. To make it happen, they used Vibram Fire Logger outsoles, special Nomex stitching, and fire-retardant leather. And here’s the best part: Danner built all these features into a boot that’s remarkably comfortable to wear.
- Weight: 100 oz
- 10" height for ultimate support and stability
- Made in the USA
- Fire, puncture, and water-resistant 8 oz leather is the most rugged, toughest leather Danner ever put on a boot
- Danner's hand crafted stitchdown construction provides a wider platform for increased stability underfoot
- Nomex fire resistant triple stitching for superior endurance
- Reinforced fire resistant Vibram rubber toe and heel keeps the fit of your boot in extreme conditions while increasing durability and protection
- Vibram 360 degree Fire Logger outsole compound designed for fire and abrasion resistance and provide substantial edging and superior traction
- Steel shank
- NFPA 1977; 2005 edition certified
The workday is now easier with Danner Flashpoint boots, plain toe boots designed for use by wildland firefighters. Their stitchdown construction allows for a wider platform, which provides increased stability to the wearer. The boots are made of puncture-resistant, chemically-treated and fire-retardant leather. They are ideal for any professional looking for rugged durability and protection from both the natural environment and dangers imposed by fire. Protection is of the utmost importance, especially in these dangerous environments. Used not just by firefighters, these boots are known for strong ankle and arch support, beneficial for long-distance hiking and everyday use.