Danner 10" Fort Lewis 600G CT
- Weight: 86 oz
- Made in the USA.
- GORE-TEX lining for the ultimate in comfortable, breathable waterproof protection
- Vibram 1276 Sierra outsole with the Dry Ice Compound provides slip-resistance in extreme cold.
- 600 grams of Thinsulate Ultra Insulation offer lightweight warmth for those needing protection in cold climates.
- Pro-Tec non-metallic composite toe meets ASTM F2413-05/75 C/75 certification for protective footwear and resists the conduction of heat and cold.
- Stitchdown construction provides a wider platform for increased stability underfoot
- Full-grain leather upper can be easily polished and is preferred by those in uniform and due to its durability and ability to be cleaned quickly.
- Approved by the U.S. Army Forces Command (FORSCOM)
- 10" of support
- IDEAL USES: Military, EMS, Foot Patrol, SWAT, K-9 Unit, Riot, Traffic, TSA, Station, Highway Patrol
Choose Danner Fort Lewis boots for sturdy, reliable footwear for warriors in both military and law enforcement. Designed by two Army officers, these boots more than satisfy U.S. Army Forces Command standards and requirements. Gore-Tex liner is incorporated into the boots, which makes them waterproof and keeps feet dry and protected. Providing stability and traction, the Vibram Kletterlift outsoles absorb shock to keep the wearer more energetic and less fatigued. The 200 grams of Thinsulate delivers loads of warmth and offers lightweight insulation for those working in colder climates. This boot is ideal for military, EMS, foot patrol and law enforcement applications.