Danner 10" Fort Lewis Light GTX 400G
- Weight: 76 oz
- Made in the USA.
- GORE-TEX lining for the ultimate in comfortable, breathable waterproof protection.
- Vibram 1276 Sierra Olive outsole for traction. The specific design and placement of the multi-directional lugs offer maximum traction and stability over various terrains, including wet and cold conditions.
- 400 grams of Thinsulate Ultra Insulation offer lightweight warmth for those needing protection in cold climates.
- Rough out, full-grain all-leather upper offers serious protection and toughness and is designed specifically for hot weather conditions, providing mildew resistance, breathability, and low water absorption.
- Stitchdown construction provides a wider platform for increased stability underfoot.
- Speed lace system for a quick, secure fit
- 10" of support
- IDEAL USES: Military, Cold Weather
Choose Danner Fort Lewis boots for sturdy, reliable footwear for warriors in both military and law enforcement. Designed by two Army officers, these boots more than satisfy U.S. Army Forces Command standards and requirements. Gore-Tex liner is incorporated into the boots, which makes them waterproof and keeps feet dry and protected. Providing stability and traction, the Vibram Kletterlift outsoles absorb shock to keep the wearer more energetic and less fatigued. The 200 grams of Thinsulate delivers loads of warmth and offers lightweight insulation for those working in colder climates. This boot is ideal for military, EMS, foot patrol and law enforcement applications.