Danner 4.5" DFA
Designed specifically for tactical air assualt, the Danner DFA features a patent pending custom outsole design with a Vibram V-4 ultra abrasion rubber compound built into the medial side-arch of the outsole for the fast roping control. For the lives you secure, live by the drop.
- Weight: 55 oz
- Highly durable, low oil, nubuck leather and rugged 1000 Denier nylon upper for lightweight comfort and mobility
- Variable lacing system for glove-like fit and superior control
- Polyurethane footbed for all-day comfort and support
- Patent pending Danner DFA outsole featuring a Vibram V-4 ultra-abrasion rubber compound built into the medial side arch for fast roping control
- Co-molded midside plate for springboard toe return, impact absorption and puncture resistance
- Multidirectional lug pattern for acceleration and braking in all directions
Take the battle to the next level with a pair of Danner DFA military boots. Make a vertical assault in boots made for controlled rope climbing and missions that require one to stay sure-footed. Choose military-standard 8 inch boots or the stealth profile and optimal maneuverability of mid-cut 4.5 inch boots. Get the advantage of low-oil, nubuck leather combined with lightweight, but heavy-duty, nylon uppers in this lace-up tactical boot. The outer sole features a specially designed Vibram insert and low-profile lug pattern especially suited to rappelling. Wear these boots with pride and confidence, regardless of the branch or capacity of service.