Danner 5.5" Rebel Rock GTX
Designed to offer the stability and support of needed of a rugged hiking boot in a lightweight package, we developed the Rebel Rock, featuring Danner’s lightweight yet extremely stable TFX2 platform, a PU midsole for shock absorption, a lightweight moisture wicking and antimicrobial PU footbed with the combination of a durable waterproof nubuck leather and a lightweight yet rugged nylon upper.
- Weight: 44 oz
- Durable, waterproof nubuck and suede leather upper with rugged and lightweight nylon upper
- Reinforced toe box
- 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX lining
- Lightweight, moisture wicking, antimicrobial open cell PU footbed
- PU midsole for durable shock absorption with an additional forefoot EVA layer for added cushioning
- Lightweight and stable performance of Danner's TERRA FORCE X2 platform
- Danner Defiance outsole for traction over rugged terrain
- Nylon shank
- 5.5" height
The Rebel Rock is marriage of lightweight and stability in a hiking boot. The rebel factor of the boot includes the lightweight, moisture-wicking PU footbed and the simple nylon upper. The Rebel Rock is built on a lightweight TFX2 Platform. That's when the stability really kicks in. The platform brings together Danner's famous stitch-down construction with a more athletic, close-fitting structure that allows for more sure-footedness. That stability story continues through the bottom of the boot with the Defiance outsole that provides extra traction on uneven terrain. Move with precision and agility on the trail with the Rebel Rock.