Danner 8" Acadia
The Danner 8" Acadia is highly durable and incredibly dependable. These boots are made with polishable full-grain leather that is a top choice among first responders for its toughness. The upper is made with breathable 1,000 denier nylon that dries quickly and is highly resistant to abrasions. Built on a Vibram Kleeterlift outsole, these boots deliver maximum traction and shock absorption on any surface and remain light on your feet. The completely waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX lining keeps moisture out and ensures your feet stay dry and comfortable. Featuring rugged construction and long-lasting wear, these boots are ideal for use by law enforcement officers and EMS professionals.
Features of Danner 8" Acadia
- Height: 8"
- Weight: 65 oz. per pair
- Upper: 1,000 denier nylon that is scuff, abrasion and tear resistant, quick-drying and breathable
- Outsole: Vibram Kleeterlift provides lightweight comfort, superior durability and maximum traction on any terrain
- Breathable, completely waterproof GORE-TEX lining keeps your feet dry
- Stitchdown construction creates a wide platform for improved stability
- Polishable full-grain leather is durable and easy to maintain
- Made in USA
- Great for use by foot or highway patrol, riot police, SWAT teams, EMS professionals, K-9 units, traffic police and the TSA