Danner 8" Army Kinetic GTX
Take Danner's toughest full-grain leather and rugged nylon, add Ultralon footbeds and deeply cushioned midsoles, and you’ve got the Danner Kinetic. It’s tough on the outside and soft on the inside. And thanks to its lightweight build, it’s incredibly agile and responsive.
- This style meets requirements of AR 670-1 Optional Wear
- Weight: 53 oz
- 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX liner is engineered to keep your feet dry and comfortable - even in extreme conditions
- nubuck leather and 1000 Denier nylon upper offer lightweight, breathable protection and some of the best abrasion- and scuff-resistance of all of our leather options
- PU midsole provides long lasting cushion and support
- Reinforced heel and metatarsal protection for increased durability
- Ultralon footbed for ultimate step-in and all-day support and comfort
- Extended sizes available for women or those with smaller feet
- Kinetic outsole is a multidirectional low lug outsole that provides superior surface contact and traction. The perfect sole for when sudden acceleration from a resting position is needed
- 8" height
- Nylon shank
Danner Kinetic boots have the toughest exterior and the softest interior of any on the market. The mesh inner lining absorbs moisture and keeps feet warm and dry all day in a full-grain leather boot. These boots clean up and polish easily to maintain an excellent appearance at all times. The midsole provides the necessary cushioning for the arch and the reinforced heel protects the metatarsals. The technology trademarked by Kinetic makes the surface contact superior for maintaining traction and accelerating rapidly. At six inches high and a weight of only 50 ounces, the boot is available in extended sizes for the larger foot or in reduced sizes for women.