Danner 8" Desert Acadia
Some people show gratitude to America's soldiers by saying thanks. Danner does it by building this boot. Premium leather, weight-saving materials, and stitch-down durability—all handcrafted in Portland, Oregon. Built to serve, the USA-made Desert Acadia has a full-grain leather and 1000 Denier nylon exterior for rugged durability. Dri-Lex lining provides excellent heat mitigation. This sturdy boot, ideal for warmer climates, boasts a thick, cushioned footbed and a self-cleaning Vibram Sierra outsole. Danner’s famous stitch-down construction gives the boot a more stable platform underfoot and superior durability.
- Desert Tan style is AR 670-1 Compliant
- Weight: 67 oz.
- Made in the USA.
- Dri-Lex lining provides excellent vapor transport, is extremely quick drying, is completely breathable, resists odor and mildew in hot weather.
- Vibram Sierra outsole matches the color of their olive rough-out leather and fabric. The specific design and placement of the multi-directional lugs offer maximum traction and stability over various terrains, including wet and cold conditions.
- Stitchdown construction provides a wider platform for increased stability underfoot.
- Rough out, full-grain leather upper offers serious protection and toughness and is designed specifically for hot weather conditions, providing mildew resistance, breathability, and low water absorption.
- 1000 Denier nylon upper material is extremely resistant to abrasions, tears, and scuffs, improves breathability, and dries quickly.
- 8" of support and stability.
- IDEAL USES: Warm conditions, Military