Danner 8" Desert TFX G3
Danner's 8" Desert TFX G3 blends underfoot rigidity, arch support and maximum traction to produce an all-purpose boot suited for any mission. The rough-out leather and 1,000 denier nylon upper provides superior protection, while the cross-stitched, ultra-lightweight TFX-8 platform maximizes stability in the medial heel and lateral toe pivot zones. The Vibram Striker Torrent outsole is ideal for transitioning between various forms of terrain with ease, while always maintaining traction. A breathable mesh lining promotes ventilation for a cool, dry fit, while preventing overheating during strenuous action in high temperatures. Mission-ready and battle-tested, this boot is also AR 670-1 compliant.
Features of Danner 8" Desert TFX G3
- Coyote brown authorized for wear with Army OCP ACU
- AR 670-1 compliant
- Height: 8"
- Weight: 25 oz. per boot
- Lightweight Danner TFX-8 platform
- Rough-out leather upper with 1,000 denier nylon upper
- Vibram Striker Torrent outsole with oil and slip resistance
- 851 last with improved heel capture shape
- Breathable mesh lining
- Nylon shank
- 360-degree pentagonal low-lug pattern
- Variable lacing system with secure lace garage