Danner 8" Hood Winter Light 200G
- Weight: 75 oz
- Made in the USA.
- 100% waterproof, breathable GORE-TEX lining for the ultimate in comfortable, breathable waterproof protection.
- 200 grams of Thinsulate Insulation offer lightweight warmth for those needing protection in cold climates.
- Vibram Kletterlift outsole is specifically designed for comfort and durability. The heel provides lightweight comfort as well as superb shock absorption. The compound guarantees great traction and stability on both wet and dry surfaces.
- Stitchdown construction provides a wider platform for increased stability underfoot.
- The full-grain all-leather upper offers a classic hunting boot style with waterproofness and durability.
- 8" of support.
Danner Hood Winter boots offer strength and durability that makes them an ideal shoe for a variety of applications, events and environments. These boots are made for walking, hiking, hunting and mountain climbing and feature a GORE-TEX lining and lightweight insulation to protect feet in cold and damp climates. The outsole is designed for strong shock absorption, traction and stability on almost any surface, wet or dry. Every pair of these boots features a handcrafted stitchdown construction for a wider platform, which provides increased underfoot stability. This composition also enables Danner to re-craft the boot in its Portland, Oregon, factory if necessary.