Danner 8" Marine GTX
Approved for use by the United States Marine Corps for optional wear, Danner's 8" Marine GTX boots are built to perform and protect. The stitchdown construction creates a wide platform, which heightens agility and stability, while a secure speed lace system that extends all the way to the toe allows for quick donning and doffing and a snug fit. Vibram's 1276 Sierra Olive outsole uses specifically placed multi-directional lugs to deliver phenomenal traction over a wide variety of terrains even in cold and wet conditions. The 1,000 denier nylon and rough out, full-grain leather upper is designed to perform in hot climates. It also resists abrasion, damage and mildew. For additional protection, these boots are lined with a breathable, waterproof GORE-TEX membrane.
Features of Danner 8" Marine GTX
- Height: 8"
- Weight: 33 oz. per boot
- Upper: Rough-out, full-grain leather and 1,000 denier nylon
- Outsole: Vibram 1276 Sierra Olive with specifically placed multi-directional lugs for incredible traction and stability to handle many terrains and weather conditions
- Full-grain leather provides enhanced breathability, low water absorption and resists mildew
- 1,000 denier nylon material in the upper is quick-drying, breathable and resistant to scuffs, tears and abrasions
- Lined with breathable, waterproof GORE-TEX membrane
- Speed lace system for easy donning and doffing
- Stitchdown construction creates a wider platform for improved underfoot stability
- Eagle, globe and anchor emblem
- Approved by the USMC for optional wear
- Ideal for use in combat, road marches, garrison wear and temperate conditions
- Made in USA