Danner 8" Melee A-TACS
Danner's lightest and most flexible tactical boot, the Melee features a unique outsole design. The unique Melee outsole is constructed with a 360˚ pentagonal low lug pattern for grip in all directions, a rugged outer lug pattern with molded siping that disperses water and provides maximum surface contact and Danner’s patent pending VIA technology which provides a V-4 abrasion rubber compound in the medial side arch for fast roping control.
- 41 oz
- 8" height
- Durable 1000 Denier nylon
- Breathable moisture-wicking lining
- Abrasion resistant toe and heel cap
- Cushioning polyurethane footbed
- EVA midsole for shock absorption with an ESS external coating for abrasion resistance
- Patent pending Danner VIA technology featuring a Vibram V-4 ultra-abrasion rubber compound in the medial side arch for fast roping control
- Danner / Vibram Melee outsole featuring a 360° pentagonal low lug pattern for grip in all directions with a more rugged outer lug pattern which sheds water and provides maximum surface contact
- Nylon shank
These boots were made for walking—and close quarter attacks. Chockfull of the latest technologies, the Melee is Danner's lightest boot ever. Although super lightweight, the boot boasts an outsole with central 360° pentagonal low lug and rugged outer lug patterns to maximize multidirectional surface grip. The outsole sheds water and provides maximum surface contact. On the medial side of the arch, the Vibram V-4 ultra-abrasion rubber compound allows for better control when fast roping. As for its comfort, it has an EVA midsole that provides cushion and shock absorption. The midsole's ESS coating fights abrasion. The toe cap and heel cap are also abrasion resistant. A great footwear choice for any smash and grab mission, the Melee is durable and will not weigh wearers down.