Danner 8" Power Foreman GTX
Danner built this boot to make a mark on the industry – not on the floor. That's why they gave it the specialized Vibram Christy sole in addition to super durable triple stitching and full grain leather. The Power Foreman GTX boot has a thick, double layer of leather to protect the forefoot, GORE-TEX lining provides waterproof, breathable protection. Danner’s famous stitchdown construction holds the non-marking, cushioning outsole to the boot for all-day comfort. It also provides a wider platform for greater stability underfoot. The outsole is designed for comfort and won’t track in mud.
- Weight: 76 oz
- 8" height
- Made in the USA
- 100% waterproof GORE-TEX lining for ultimate, breathable comfort
- Full-grain, all leather upper provides classic design with superior protection
- Stitchdown construction provides a wider platform for increased stability underfoot. This construction makes the boot recraftable in Danner's Portland factory
- Deeply padded footbed for all-day comfort
- Triple stitched for superior endurance
- Two layers of leather across the toe box for additional protection
- Vibram Christy outsole pattern allows for maximum surface traction and minimum build up, its formulated compound guarantees cushion and traction on various terrain
- Fiberglass shank
Feel the difference in Danner Power Foreman boots. These USA-made boots offer everything you could possibly want in your footwear. Made with full-grain leather and triple stitching, this boot is the epitome of durability. A thick, double layer of leather protects the forefoot, and Danner’s famous stitchdown construction connects the nonmarking, cushioning outsole to the boot. Vibram’s Christy outsole pattern provides tons of surface traction and minimum build-up. Choose from steel or composite toe, and get all-day comfort and protection in the Power Foreman.