Danner 8" Pronghorn 1200G
Tackle the outdoors in style with the Danner 8" Pronghorn 1200G. Designed with a waterproof CamoHide leather and 1000-denier nylon upper, these boots feature a breathable GORE-TEX lining to keep your feet dry all throughout the hunt. When the temperature drops, 1200 grams of 3M Thinsulate insulation provide you with critical, lightweight warmth. Danner's Pronghorn outsole delivers superior traction and stability on uneven terrain, allowing you to focus on your target. The three-density open-cell polyurethane Ortholite footbed provides non-stop comfort, and the Danner Terra Force platform provides lightweight and stable performance. Rugged hardware throughout the boots creates a secure, locked-in fit and long-lasting performance. Even if you're hunting in damp, muddy or cold conditions, these durable boots will help you perform at your best.
Features of Danner 8" Pronghorn 1200G
- Height: 8"
- Weight: 32.5 oz. per boot
- Upper made with waterproof full-grain CamoHide leather and rugged 1000-denier nylon
- Breathable and completely waterproof GORE-TEX lining keeps feet dry
- Lined with 1200 g of 3M Thinsulate insulation for superior warmth in cold temperatures
- Full-grain leather toe and heel cap
- Danner Pronghorn outsole provides outstanding traction over rugged and uneven surfaces
- Three-density open-cell polyurethane Ortholite footbed delivers cushioned comfort
- Danner's Terra Force platform offers lightweight and stable performance
- Rugged hardware throughout for durability and a secure fit
- Stabilizing nylon shank