Danner 8" Rain Forest 200G
- Weight: 74 oz.
- Made in the USA.
- GORE-TEX lining for the ultimate in comfortable, breathable waterproof protection
- Vibram 132 Montana outsole features lugs that are angled to provide substantial support whether ascending and descending. The center lugs combined with the unique Vibram rubber compound provide maximum traction on wet and dry surfaces.
- Stitchdown construction provides a wider platform for increased stability underfoot.
- Rich, full-grain leather offers waterproof protection and rugged durability.
- Triple-stitching with hyper-strong thread ensures durability.
- 8" of protection.
- Available in Men’s and Women’s sizing.
Danner Rain Forest boots provide the utmost in comfort, durability and protection. Best of all, they are made in the United States. The GORE-TEX lining in these boots allows for breathable, waterproof protection in any weather, and the Thinsulate lining protects feet from the cold. These boots are also designed with soles that offer significant support and maximum traction on wet or dry surfaces. For an additional level of protection, they feature a triple-stitched, full-grain leather construction with a double layer over the toe box and on the top of the foot. No matter the weather or the conditions, these boots provide protection, stability and support.