Danner 8" Striker II EMS
The Danner 8" Striker II EMS was designed with the needs of first responders and tactical professionals in mind. These duty shoes are made with breathable, penetration-resistant Crosstech fabric that guards against blood, bodily fluids, water and other hazards common at accident scenes. They also feature a protective Pro-Tec NMT composite toe and a nonmetallic, puncture-resistant Flex Shield II midsole for maximum durability. A Danner TFX Lite outsole provides slip and oil resistance, and a Terra Force X Lite platform offers efficient energy return to minimize fatigue. Built to hold up in the toughest environments, these boots have the comfort and support to help you tackle your next mission.
Features of Danner 8" Striker II EMS
- Height: 8"
- Weight per pair: 48 oz.
- Nonmetallic Flex Shield II midsole exceeds ASTM F2413-05 standards for a puncture-resistant midsole by 70 lbs (successfully tested 340 lbs)
- Slip and oil-resistant Danner TFX Lite outsole delivers maximum traction and stability
- Lightweight Pro-Tec NMT composite toe meets ASTM F2413-05/75 C/75 standards for protective footwear and does not conduct heat or cold
- Crosstech fabric provides penetration-resistance against water, bodily fluids, blood and accident-scene chemicals while remaining breathable
- Polishable full-grain leather is a top choice of special tactical operations teams
- Terra Force X Lite platform offers superior heel-to-toe energy transfer, improves side support and reduces arch overwork and fatigue
- Side zipper for rapidly putting on and removing