Elite Survival Systems Smokescreen Concealment Backpack
Combining a casual appearance with tactical efficiency, the Elite Survival Systems Smokescreen Concealment Backpack is a useful single-strap pack. The pass-through gun holster compartment is large enough to hold a full-size automatic handgun and uses snap-tab retention zippers to secure the contents. This backpack uses an ambidextrous TwinWing dual flap design to provide stability and rapid access to your firearm. To keep you comfortable, the back features segmented foam panels for improved ventilation at any carrying angle. An additional pouch on the shoulder strap comfortably holds small accessories, such as knives or pens. Constructed from durable 420-denier nylon, this backpack is the latest breakthrough in concealed carrying.
Features of Elite Survival Systems Smokescreen Concealment Backpack
- Durable, lightweight 420-denier nylon
- Main compartment: 18" x 12" x 4"
- Front compartment: 14" x 9" x 2"
- Pass-through gun holster compartment featuring snap-tab retention zippers, large enough to fit up to a full-size automatic handgun
- Adjustable, ambidextrous TwinWing dual flap design
- Each TwinWing is reinforced with Touchtek for stability
- TwinWing attaches to shoulder strap for ideal carry
- Unused TwinWing attaches to buckle under the front compartment hood, disguising the unused gun holster compartment
- Strategically placed foam panels on the back evenly distribute weight and improve airflow between the pack and the carrier
- Mesh utility pouch and Velcro-strap segments on the shoulder strap for holding knives, cords or writing utensils
- Robust grab-and-go carrying handle