LaCrosse 10" Hunt Pac Extreme 2000G
Ever notice that the best hunting happens in the worst weather? That is why LaCrosse developed the Hunt Pac Extreme. It features Hyper-Dri® to keep your feet free from moisture, 2000 grams of Thinsulate™ Ultra Insulation for extreme cold protection, and an Ice Grip™ outsole to keep the rubber side down in the slickest conditions.
- Hyper-Dri® is LaCrosse's highly engineered, waterproof barrier that lines the entire boot for 100% protection that allows moisture to escape without letting water in, keeping you dry and comfortable all day long
- 2000 grams of Thinsulate™ Ultra Insulation offers lightweight warmth for those needing protection in extreme cold climates
- Removable EVA footbed adds cushioning and insulation for all day comfort
- Reinforced heel and toe cap for added abrasion resistance in heavy wear areas
- Mossy Oak® Break-Up™ blends computer-enhanced realistic elements with high-contrast shadows to achieve an impressive three-dimensional illusion for concealment in various hunting situations
- Ice Grip™ outsole's unique lug pattern sheds snow and debris and is ideal for excellent traction in late season conditions
- Nylon shank
- 10" height
- 5.4 lbs per pair
Remember that time you had to cancel your hunting trip due to that looming blizzard? Well, you're in luck. The Hunt Pac Extreme from LaCrosse ensures that Mother Nature won't ruin another chance at your trophy. That's because this boot redefines extreme, with a whopping 2000 grams of Thinsulate insulation, a snow- and ice-gripping outsole and an abrasion-resistant, reinforced heel and toe cap. This boot is also loaded up with a Hyper-Dri moisture barrier and an impressive 3-D Mossy Oak Break-Up camo pattern. Do your best hunting in the worst conditions with a pair of these on your feet.