LaCrosse 6" Uplander II WP
The Lacrosse 6" Uplander II WP is a functional all-purpose boot versatile enough to handle any challenge in any environment. The oiled and distressed full-grain leather upper offers superior weather protection when conditions grow rough and is water-resistant for a dry interior. The hand-laid premium rubber outsole maintains traction on any terrain and is waterproof for additional protection from the elements. It features a rope cleated tread pattern to promote slip resistance in icy, snowy or muddy conditions. The removable air cushion footbed provides critical comfort for extended periods of wear and is cushioned for additional foot support. There is a back pull tab for easy removal and an open-wide lacing system to ensure a snug, secure fit.
Features of LaCrosse 6" Uplander II WP
- Height: 6"
- Weight: 1.55 lbs per boot
- Oiled and distressed full-grain leather upper with water resistance
- Hand-laid premium rubber outsole
- Rope cleated tread pattern for slip resistance
- Steel Shank
- Removable air cushion footbed
- Back pull tab for convenience
- Open-wide lacing system
- Suited for 0 to 70-degree climates