Lowa Khumbu II GTX
Lightweight trekking boot for midweight packs, moderate terrain. Ideal for do-it-in-a-day activities. Waterproof/breathable. Protective rubber heel and toe caps for extra durability.
- Weight per pair: 2.90 lbs
- UPPER: Split leather/Cordura.
- MIDSOLE: PU with SPS Cushioning - designed to help control over-pronation and supination, reducing fatigue and potential injury when covering long distances.
- LINING: Seamless, waterproof GORE-TEX® lining reduces hot spots. A LOWA patented design.
- OUTSOLE: Vibram Apptrail which features a self-cleaning tread design, providing excellent grip in rocky terrain.
- SHANK: 3mm nylon.
- FOOTBED: Balance footbed with breathable top layer and slow reacting foam provides fit customization. Transports moisture away from the foot, minimizes friction and reduces fatigue. TONGUE STUD/X-LACING: Patent pending tongue stud allows for better pressure distribution. C4 TONGUE: Anatomically contoured to cradle the foot in comfort.
Give Lowa Khumbu trekking boots a try, and change your approach to hiking. Find yourself hiking longer distances more comfortably with these revolutionary boots designed with flex-fit ankle support to maintain flexibility, while minimizing the chance of rolling. The Supination Pronation System midsole is designed to help you achieve the most natural walking stride possible. The rubber soles provide easy-to-clean bottoms with traction that serves you across a variety of terrains. The Nubuck leather uppers and rubber toes make for an attractive exterior that is both easy-to-clean and durable. These features give new life to your hikes in boots that take you anywhere you want to go.