Lowa Renegade Pro GTX Mid
Built on a women's specific last for a precise, comfortable fit, the Lowa Renegade Pro GTX Mid has everything you need to tackle your next outdoor adventure. These boots feature a perforated climate control footbed, which keeps your feet cool and eliminates blisters. A GORE-TEX lining offers waterproof protection, while remaining breathable to create a comfortable environment for your feet. Lowa's patented polyurethane Monowrap Frame reduces the overall weight of the boots while retaining critical lateral stability. The upper is made from a durable blend of nubuck and split leather, and the Vibram Evo outsole provides traction both on and off the trail. With no break-in time required, these boots are ready to handle anything you might come across on your expedition.
Features of Lowa Renegade Pro GTX Mid
- Weight per pair: 38.8 oz.
- Built on a women's specific last
- Lined with breathable, waterproof GORE-TEX
- Upper made with nubuck and split leather
- Full-length nylon stabilizer
- Perforated climate control footbed improves airflow and eliminates blisters
- Lowa's patented polyurethane Monowrap Frame provides critical lateral stability while remaining lightweight
- Vibram Evo outsole delivers superior traction and grip on a variety of surfaces