Lowa Ticam GTX
Handcrafted construction, with the finest leathers, Lowa's NEW Ticam is a hard duty backpacking boot ~ designed for long trips, with big packs, over rugged terrain, including via ferrate.
- Weight per pair: 4.00 lbs
- UPPERS: One-piece waxed suede leather and microfibre for increased stability and durability.
- Vibram Masai outsole for traction, cushioning and support underfoot on uneven, rocky terrain.
- SPS midsole technology features a TPU insert in the heel area that allows for normal pronation but reduces excess, providing support and stability when walking.
- Balance Insole, with a breathable top layer, and slow reacting foam, delivers instant customization to the foot. This proprietary insole transports moisture away from the foot, eliminates pressure points, minimizes friction between foot and insole and reduces fatigue.
- A new, patented LOWA design. With I-Lock Lacing the foot is firmly held and supported, providing a more comfortable fit. Better fit = better performance.
- Heel Truss, made of abrasion-resistant TPU, protects the heel and upper from damage.
- GORE-TEX waterproof lining, with a patented stitching construction that ensures a smooth and seamless fit, eliminating hot spots.
- Patented C4 Tongue is anatomically contoured to create a natural flex that cradles the foot in comfort.