Lowa Ticam GTX
Handcrafted construction, with the finest leathers, Lowa's NEW Ticam is a hard duty backpacking boot ~ designed for long trips, with big packs, over rugged terrain, including via ferrate.
- Weight per pair: 4.00 lbs
- UPPERS: One-piece waxed suede leather and microfibre for increased stability and durability.
- Vibram Masai outsole for traction, cushioning and support underfoot on uneven, rocky terrain.
- SPS midsole technology features a TPU insert in the heel area that allows for normal pronation but reduces excess, providing support and stability when walking.
- Balance Insole, with a breathable top layer, and slow reacting foam, delivers instant customization to the foot. This proprietary insole transports moisture away from the foot, eliminates pressure points, minimizes friction between foot and insole and reduces fatigue.
- A new, patented LOWA design. With I-Lock Lacing the foot is firmly held and supported, providing a more comfortable fit. Better fit = better performance.
- Heel Truss, made of abrasion-resistant TPU, protects the heel and upper from damage.
- GORE-TEX waterproof lining, with a patented stitching construction that ensures a smooth and seamless fit, eliminating hot spots.
- Patented C4 Tongue is anatomically contoured to create a natural flex that cradles the foot in comfort.
If you desire to push yourself to the limits, the Ticam is well-suited to be your next pair of hiking boots. Designed for the most technical and daring, these Lowa hiking boots help you conquer feats deemed impossible by others. Ultra-menacing terrain such as via ferrate are no match for the Ticam. Built in Italy, the boots feature a one-piece wax suede leather upper and microfiber. Its Vibram Masai outsole delivers unparalleled traction on uneven surfaces. Long-distance hikes become feasible with AWP, the patented Asymmetric Walking Position found in the men's models of this boot. The AWP provides a more natural stance with less fatigue and break-in time. A bevy of other features make the Ticam one of the most technical boots on the market today.